TERMS & CONDITIONS
Copyright Information: All images are copyrighted by the photographer, Nerissa J Photography. It is illegal and unlawful to scan, copy, or reproduce Nerissa J Photography’s work in any manner or medium.
As an artist, Nerissa J Photography wishes to have complete control over the final look of her client’s images, and scanned images damage her reputation as a photographer by distorting and devaluing the image quality. Thank you for respecting Nerissa J Photography’s work and livelihood by choosing not to reproduce her images.
Usage: Nerissa J Photography reserves the right to use the digital negatives and/or reproductions for display, publication or other purposes. Digital negatives and originals remain the property of Nerissa J Photography.
Deposit/Session Fees: A Session Fee of $100 is due when booking your date. Balance of your purchased digital files/products will be due at your viewing appointment where you will receive a credit of $100.
Print Orders: Print orders must be made and paid in full at the purchasing session. It is highly recommended that you make your purchasing decisions within this time frame. If you would like to re-publish your gallery, there is a $50 fee.
Minimum Purchase: Nerissa J Photography has a minimum purchase of $395 worth of digital files/product when a portrait session has been booked. The smallest product package available is 5x digital web-ready image files valued at $395. This minimum purchase value is an exception to any additional promotions or offers.
Sales are Final: Due to the custom nature of each session, all sales are final.
Final Prints: Your final print order will be delivered approximately 1 week after your viewing session. Custom framed portraits may take up to 4-6 weeks. Nerissa J Photography will contact you via phone in order to set up a convenient time to either collect your framed piece or have it delivered.
Reprints: All ordered images are kept on file for one year after your initial order. All images that are not ordered will be kept on file for one week only. You are welcome to place a re-print order from the images you originally purchased.
Portrait and Album Care: Please handle your Portrait Prints/and or Album with extreme care. Damage incurred as a result of improper handling, framing or hanging is the responsibility of the client.
Re-Shoots: Re-shoots are at the discretion of the photographer and are not given for regretful personal choices such as hair and clothing choices.
Under the Weather: If you or your child is feeling ill, please call to reschedule. Nerissa J Photography understands that sometimes, this happens. If you must cancel, please try to do so at least 24 hours before your session.
Payment Options: Nerissa J Photography accepts EFTPOS, VISA and MasterCard. No Diners or American Express. Now offering PayRight, our interest-free option where you can pay a small deposit and take home your items while you pay them off over time!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO GIFT CERTIFICATES RECEIVED IN A PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RUN BY, OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH, NERISSA J PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Only one Gift Certificate may be used per Portrait Photography Experience.
- No two offers can be used in conjunction with one another.
- Only one Gift Certificate can be won per family in a 12 month period.
- Gift Certificate must be presented to Nerissa J Photography at your viewing appointment – either printed or online.
- Gift Certificate credit cannot be used as the required deposit on an order; it does, however, come off your total order.
- This Gift Certificate is not redeemable for cash.
- This Gift Certificate is non-transferable and resale is prohibited.
- If a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, a replacement will not be provided in these circumstances.
- Gift Certificates are not to be combined with other vouchers and is not valid with other promotions and offers.
- Please refer to your Gift Certificate for expiry date [if applicable]. Please contact me to extend the expiry date if required.
- Additional Viewing Appointments or Ordering Sessions are available and will be charged at $100 each, payable at the time of consultation. Gift Certificate credit cannot be used against these appointments.
- If you fail to attend a booked shoot and do not make contact with us prior to the scheduled shoot time, you may forfeit the value of your Gift Certificate in its entirety.
By investing in a photography experience with Nerissa J Photography, you agree that you have read and understood the above policies.